Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3B853V40
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
"Absolutely not the same": the potential and problems of communicative language teaching in China Open Access
- Other title
Communicative language teaching in China.
Potential and problems of communicative language teaching in China.
English language--Study and teaching--Chinese speakers--Case studies.
Communicative competence--Case studies.
English language--Study and teaching--China--Case studies.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Secondary Education
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 11298533
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:09:54-06:00
Original checksum: 1c3978b07a27b41c6e39d6fad7c5c3f5
Well formed: true
Page count: 263