Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3RV0D909
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Reproducing literary subjectivities: Victorian life-writing and public opinion Open Access
- Other title
Victorian life-writing and public opinion
Public opinion--England--History--19th century.
Mill, John Stuart, 1806-1873--Autobiography.
Brontë, Charlotte, 1816-1855.
English periodicals--History--19th century.
Gaskell, Elizabeth Cleghorn, 1810-1865--Life of Charlotte Brontë.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Schroeder, Janice Elaine.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of English
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 4274879
Last modified: 2015:10:22 05:16:11-06:00
Original checksum: 98eed402d581d226db689352677bf0c9
Well formed: true
Page count: 105