Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3Z892Q2X
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Experimental investigation of developing and fully developed flow in a curved duct of square cross section Open Access
- Other title
Laser Doppler velocimeter.
Fluid dynamic measurements.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Bara, Barry M.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 9272499
Last modified: 2015:10:22 04:54:35-06:00
Original checksum: b59f4ace4ec6cb35d3687a67176407bb
Well formed: true
Page count: 261