Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R39S1KQ1W
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Primary caregivers of children with chronic illness and disabilities: a descriptive study of caregiving and respite Open Access
- Other title
Descriptive study of caregiving and respite.
Chronically ill children--Respite care--Alberta--Edmonton.
Chronically ill children--Home care--Alberta--Edmonton.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Neufeld, Susan Michelle.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Faculty of Nursing
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Nursing
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 3825670
Last modified: 2015:10:17 04:43:13-06:00
Original checksum: f1e0439963b79cfc8b8cfdd71ca2222a
Well formed: true
Page count: 132