Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R36M33F61
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Experiences of instructors in graduate-level computer-mediated learning environments Open Access
- Other title
Instructors' experiences in CMC environments.
Universities and colleges--Graduate work--Case studies.
Distance education--Canada--Case studies.
Computer-assisted instruction--Canada--Case studies.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Annand, David George.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Policy Studies
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Education
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 9978219
Last modified: 2015:10:22 06:12:05-06:00
Original checksum: 3e9e39a4143477fa380245ad01152063
Well formed: true
Page count: 227