Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3280563F
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Postmodern strategies in Salman Rushdie's The Satanic Verses and Nawal Saadawi's The Fall of Imam Open Access
- Other title
Rushdie, Salman--Satanic verses.
Rushdie, Salman--Criticism and interpretation.
Saʻdāwī, Nawāl--Fall of Imam.
Saadawi, Nawal--Criticism and interpretation.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Lewis, Marlene E.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Comparative Literature
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 6315936
Last modified: 2015:10:18 12:41:35-06:00
Original checksum: 6879c3541cc3716712c96f60aecda683
Well formed: true
Page count: 138