Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R36Q1SR0Q
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Factors influencing one Canadian graduate student and two Chinese graduate students' comprehension of some simple metaphors in English language Open Access
- Other title
English language--Study and teaching--Chinese speakers.
Metaphor--Study and teaching--Psychological aspects.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Wang, Victor Yongchun.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Elementary Education
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Education
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 11552648
Last modified: 2015:10:19 23:28:25-06:00
Original checksum: 441915b09b26db6aa53843b36c699c92
Well formed: true
Page count: 181