Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3H70859T
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The implications of language, culture, social class, and cognitive style in higher cognitive processes: a cross-cultural, developmental study Open Access
- Other title
Cognition and culture--Cross-cultural studies--Hong Kong (China)
Speech and social status--Cross-cultural studies--Hong Kong (China)
Language and culture--Cross-cultural studies--Alberta.
Language and culture--Cross-cultural studies--Hong Kong (China)
Cognition and culture--Cross-cultural studies--Alberta.
Speech and social status--Cross-cultural studies--Alberta.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Yu, Agnes Yinling
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Psychology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 12657910
Last modified: 2015:10:19 20:00:54-06:00
Original checksum: 8558be668e773f0861f5b91e48e92172
Well formed: true
Page count: 277