Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3WM14062
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Below-ground ecology of boreal forests in the Hondo-Lesser Slave Lake area, Alberta Open Access
- Other title
Hondo Region (Alta.)
Lesser Slave Lake Region (Alta.)
Forest ecology--Alberta--Hondo-Lesser Slave Lake Region.
Taiga ecology--Alberta--Hondo-Lesser Slave Lake Region.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Botany
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
Doctoral thesis. Results of an examination of eleven Boreal Mixedwood forest stands. Tested three hypotheses regarding the relationship between plant community development and root distribution.
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 20452028
Last modified: 2015:10:18 08:37:04-06:00
Original checksum: 52d6d9c12ff4eb7feea0355b2ab0780e
Well formed: true
Page count: 330