Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3CJ87V1D
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
French immersion attrition: implications for model building Open Access
- Other title
Immersion method (Language teaching)--Evaluation.
French language--Study and teaching (Elementary)
French language--Study and teaching--Immersion method--Evaluation.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Keep, Linda J.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Psychology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 7755009
Last modified: 2015:10:21 01:32:49-06:00
Original checksum: 2545d61c1f7def0ae4054963eb1d8a63
Well formed: true
Page count: 259