Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3MW28Q97
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Trunk flexion and extension strength and lumbosacral sagittal range of motion in female field hockey players and healthy controls Open Access
- Other title
Joints--Range of motion.
Field hockey injuries.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Fenety, Patricia Anne.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Physical Therapy
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 6574790
Last modified: 2015:10:18 01:55:58-06:00
Original checksum: 19cb61d26acc538ca488e9cf5c012a14
Well formed: true
Page count: 176