Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3D21RV2X
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Sequential changes in canine pulmonary epithelial permeability and endothelial cell metabolic function after NO2 Open Access
- Other title
Gases, Asphyxiating and poisonous--Toxicology.
Nitrogen dioxide--Physiological effect.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Williams, Dave J.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Medicine
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 6634961
Last modified: 2015:10:18 01:53:10-06:00
Original checksum: 8914f9acb4f3ff9e32d20fd10cbd09f3
Well formed: true
Page count: 119