Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3WH2DR91
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Engendering genre: Victorian poetry and the woman question Open Access
- Other title
English poetry--Women authors--History and criticism.
Feminism in literature.
English poetry--19th century--History and criticism.
Sex role in literature.
Women in literature.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of English
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 14364630
Last modified: 2015:10:22 07:10:25-06:00
Original checksum: 1ab626f88c6449a94078f440e84de741
Well formed: true
Page count: 282