Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3QV3C884
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Extensive engagement: chief executive officers' formative life experiences related to their participative style of leadership Open Access
- Other title
Chief executive officers' formative life experiences related to their participative style of leadership.
Ceo's leadership style and life experiences.
Chief executive officers--Attitudes--Case studies.
Management--Employee participation--Case studies.
Chief executive officers--Psychology--Case studies.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Henderson, Elizabeth Irene.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Psychology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy in Counselling Psychology
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 5441297
Last modified: 2015:10:22 02:52:50-06:00
Original checksum: 547126804741fd139e78af4c26593aa6
Well formed: true
Page count: 145