Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3V698N3C
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Design, development and construction of R.F. antenna for NMR imaging and spectroscopy of the human breast Open Access
- Other title
Nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy.
Magnetic resonance imaging.
Phosphorus in the body.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Applied Sciences in Medicine
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 7874051
Last modified: 2015:10:22 00:07:43-06:00
Original checksum: 2e9d3d81b9b29e4c914833508311f301
Well formed: true
Page count: 213