Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3JS9HH5H
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The role of asset-based community development in promoting the health of Edmonton citizens Open Access
- Other title
Asset-based community development and health
Social status--Health aspects--Alberta--Edmonton.
Community development--Health aspects--Alberta--Edmonton.
Health promotion--Economic aspects--Alberta--Edmonton.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Buchanan, Mary Jane
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Centre for Health Promotion Studies
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 6011268
Last modified: 2015:10:18 13:18:07-06:00
Original checksum: e4d9a886fd0ca3c1b1bb6ba811cf0f5f
Well formed: true
Page count: 158