Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3HX15W4V
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Solubility of carbon dioxide and hydrogen sulphide in mixed and chemical solvents Open Access
- Other title
CO₂ and H₂O solubility in treating solvents
Carbon dioxide--Absorption and adsorption.
Hydrogen sulfide--Absorption and adsorption.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Roberts, Bruce E.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Chemical Engineering
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 7520063
Last modified: 2015:10:19 01:08:01-06:00
Original checksum: c1bf9615e551b2da6f5c115f6a0edde5
Well formed: true
Page count: 118