Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3F18SK9R
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
An examination of the Governor in Council's direction-making and review powers with respect to the Canadian Radio-Television and Telecommunications Commission's authority to regulate broadcasting and telecommunications in Canada Open Access
- Other title
Telecommunication--Law and legislation--Canada.
Canadian Radio-Television Commission.
Broadcasting--Law and legislation--Canada.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Laws
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 13002936
Last modified: 2015:10:19 01:16:12-06:00
Original checksum: 6ac40187092b92970f68a51ea7e65271
Well formed: true
Page count: 297