Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R36Q1SP38
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Perceptions of responsiveness in academic planning in universities Open Access
- Other title
Universities and colleges--Canada--Curricula.
University of Alberta--Curricula.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
MacLeod, James E.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Administration
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy in Educational Administration with specialization in Administration of Postsecondary Education
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 12347274
Last modified: 2015:10:18 12:10:45-06:00
Original checksum: cb9070ad913a9f092bb68903dde2bb9f
Well formed: true
Page count: 256