Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3F47H25F
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Gender and social change in the fur trade: the Hargrave Correspondence, 1823-1850 Open Access
- Other title
Indians of North America--Canada--Effect of Sex (Psychology) on.
Hargrave, James, 1798-1865--Correspondence.
Social structure--Canada--Effect of Sex (Psychology) on.
Fur traders--Canada--Effect of Sex (Psychology) on.
Hudson's Bay Company--Employees--Effect of Sex (Psychology) on.
Northwest, Canadian--Social conditions--19th century.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Chalus, Elaine H.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of History
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 8915553
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:01:11-06:00
Original checksum: ebd0cec36a51600c4efb3c80b9822105
Well formed: true
Page count: 189