Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R30863G0D
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Influence of sulfur dioxide on the preservation and nutritive value of high moisture barley for cattle and swine Open Access
- Other title
Swine--Feeding and feeds.
Cattle--Feeding and feeds.
Beef cattle--Feeding and feeds.
Barley as feed.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Gibson, David Martin.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Animal Science
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 5741371
Last modified: 2015:10:22 05:51:53-06:00
Original checksum: a57f00efa8570c5200320aeff559d1cf
Well formed: true
Page count: 100