Scaled model studies of solvent-steam injection, under bottom water conditions Open Access
- Other title
Bottom water solvent-steam injection studies
Oil fields--Production methods.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Oracheski, Daniel John.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Mining, Metallurgical and Petroleum Engineering
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science in Petroleum Engineering
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 23689046
Last modified: 2015:10:18 01:52:08-06:00
Original checksum: 3b86ee93ff86ab2170c454fcbe101daa
Well formed: true
Page count: 625
Activity of users you follow