Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3CC0V52M
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
An examination of the relationships between First Nation schools and departments of education in Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba Open Access
- Other title
First Nation schools & departments of education.
Indians of North America--Manitoba--Education.
Indians of North America--Saskatchewan--Education.
Indians of North America--Alberta--Education.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Pauls, Sydney Robert
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Policy Studies
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 17463596
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:21:35-06:00
Original checksum: 34a910f1c48c6b9e7e33f28be7a77889
Well formed: true
Page count: 299