Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3MC8RR83
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Planning in children with and without attention deficits Open Access
- Other title
Planning in children.
Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Papadopoulos, Timothy C.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Psychology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Education in Special Education
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 6320853
Last modified: 2015:10:18 13:09:53-06:00
Original checksum: dac38f84ec78fe126082536da04315ba
Well formed: true
Page count: 137