Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3HT2GH1J
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
A profile of occupational skills and tasks for the optometric receptionist and the optometric assistant Open Access
- Other title
Allied health personnel--Alberta.
Optometric assistants--Training of--Alberta.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Lindberg, Marlowe Doig.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Industrial and Vocational Education
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Education
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 10043464
Last modified: 2015:10:19 01:19:59-06:00
Original checksum: cfa133c6315cd7902cfbb4470487162f
Well formed: true
Page count: 225