Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3P844564
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The effects of right-of-way clearing on a Subarctic understory shrub: the regrowth response of Salix arbusculoides anderss. over three growing seasons Open Access
- Other title
Pipelines--Environmental aspects--Northwest Territories.
Right of way--Environmental aspects--Northwest Territories.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Grosbois, Teresa de.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Geography
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
Master's thesis. The effects of a simulated seismic or pipeline disturbance on a cleared area of black spruce forest 10 km. north of Fort Norman, Northwest Territories are evaluated over three growing seasons, specifically for salix arbusculoides (willow) and little difference in growth was found between willow in cleared and uncleared areas.
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 3080462
Last modified: 2015:10:18 13:45:03-06:00
Original checksum: b4d526b5962187abaa0ab74d290b7e69
Well formed: true
Page count: 97