Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R32R3P30T
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Characterization and natural processes enhancing dry landscape reclamation of fine processed mine wastes Open Access
- Other title
Dry landscape reclamation of fine mine wastes
Reclamation of land.
Coal mines and mining--Environmental aspects.
Coal mine waste.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Stahl, Richard Peter.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Civil Engineering
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 13809954
Last modified: 2015:10:17 04:48:05-06:00
Original checksum: 3074491a557adad6d8cc6f3a4d99349e
Well formed: true
Page count: 328