Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R37S7J32J
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The effectiveness of computer-assisted language learning in developing listening and reading comprehension skills and attitude in ESL instruction of grade eight French students Open Access
- Other title
Language and languages--Computer-assisted instruction.
English language--Study and teaching (Secondary)--French speakers.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Haddad, Walid Georges.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Psychology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Education
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 3759338
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:25:47-06:00
Original checksum: b2c14c08dd080a64c83745e7afe00765
Well formed: true
Page count: 95