Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3N29PB6H
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The relationship between maternal childhood abuse and maternal-infant interaction Open Access
- Other title
Adult child abuse victims.
Mother and infant.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
White-Macdonald, Elizabeth A.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Faculty of Nursing
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Nursing
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 4877021
Last modified: 2015:10:21 00:41:39-06:00
Original checksum: 506aaf3d89c8884c9b9ec3ad9cbf401e
Well formed: true
Page count: 129