Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3639KF9C
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
An inquiry into the religious value orientations of public and private school students at the grade eight level Open Access
- Other title
Junior high school students--Alberta--Edmonton--Religious life.
Edmonton Public School Board--Students.
Public schools--Alberta--Edmonton--Moral and ethical aspects.
Private schools--Alberta--Edmonton--Moral and ethical aspects.
Edmonton Society for Christian Education--Students.
Junior high school students--Alberta--Edmonton--Attitudes.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Psychology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Education
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 5876790
Last modified: 2015:10:22 05:45:17-06:00
Original checksum: e86b944b0d7f427df37112db793eef10
Well formed: true
Page count: 104