Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R33T9DG54
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Assessment of students' understanding of the mathematical principle of inversion Open Access
- Other title
Comprehension in children--Testing.
Problem solving in children.
Task analysis in education.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Mabbott, Donald James.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Psychology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 2721498
Last modified: 2015:10:19 02:31:00-06:00
Original checksum: 8a5b0f9a3ee8990c5d88f8e1afdc5801
Well formed: true
Page count: 97