Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3HQ3S96B
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Modeling uncertainty in capital construction projects with lengthy implementation time frames Open Access
- Other title
Modeling uncertainty in capital construction
Cash flow--Econometric models.
Investments--Effect of inflation on--Econometric models.
Construction industry--Capital investments--Econometric models.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Boskers, Nathan David.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science in Construction Engineering and Management
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 7382521
Last modified: 2015:10:22 06:23:42-06:00
Original checksum: 98608a15d935487270ae424ab378a27e
Well formed: true
Page count: 145