Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R36688P5H
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Images of the warrior: Yvain and the Heike Monogatari Open Access
- Other title
Yvain and Heike Monogatari
Chrétien, de Troyes, 12th century--Chevalier au lyon.
Chrétien, de Troyes, 12th century--Characters--Soldiers.
Soldiers in literature.
Feudalism in literature.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Groenewold, Mark Adrian.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Comparative Literature, Religion, and Film/Media Studies
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 5002731
Last modified: 2015:10:19 01:18:29-06:00
Original checksum: 768b18e19fbf0cc02c0997b6cb4f1440
Well formed: true
Page count: 127