Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3QB9VH3R
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Developing a framework for analysing the impacts of urban transportation Open Access
- Other title
Urban transportation--Health aspects--Alberta--Edmonton.
Medical care, Cost of--Alberta--Edmonton.
Health risk assessment--Alberta--Edmonton.
Roads--Design and construction--Health aspects--Alberta--Edmonton--Case studies.
Transportation and state--Alberta--Edmonton.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Public Health Sciences
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Public Health in Health Policy Research
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 11095655
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:56:42-06:00
Original checksum: 594b952cd4425d599bdaf1a3da91601b
Well formed: true
Page count: 166