Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3028PP76
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Late Jurassic Foraminifera from the Aklavik Range, Northwest Territories Open Access
- Other title
Husky Formation (N.W.T.)
Northwest Territories, District of Mackenzie
Foraminifera, Fossil--Northwest Territories Range.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Hedinger, Adam Stefan.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
158 species belonging to 48 genera of Foraminifera are described and figured from the Late Jurassic portion of the Husky Formation at Martin Creek, Aklavik Range, NWT.
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 64937452
Last modified: 2015:10:18 13:17:58-06:00
Original checksum: 347c82e2a9ab068fa7030263f5b99efa
Well formed: true
Page count: 617