Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3NS0M88K
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Control of extremity skin temperature in cold environments: mast cells, histamine and the sympathetic nervous system Open Access
- Other title
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Hills, Gordon Arthur.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
Results of three series of experiments to determine the role of mast cells, histamine and the sympathetic nervous system in the response of peripherd tissues to acute cold in cattle and sheep.
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 8668535
Last modified: 2015:10:22 07:12:03-06:00
Original checksum: ba50d5ee6b4b17601f0fcb7fb0396450
Well formed: true
Page count: 222