Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3VM4325W
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The contribution of counselling in the post-interactive phase of computer-assisted career guidance Open Access
- Other title
Educational counseling--Data processing.
Vocational guidance--Computer-assisted instruction.
Vocational guidance--Data processing.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Ross, Stanley A.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Psychology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Education in Counselling Psychology
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 4285801
Last modified: 2015:10:17 04:41:31-06:00
Original checksum: e56bbd87c26090f7e38808de3ddd9f76
Well formed: true
Page count: 103