Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3X05XP3Q
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Age differences in foraging patterns and spatial associations of the white-faced capuchin monkey (Cebus capucinus) in Costa Rica Open Access
- Other title
Capuchin monkeys--Feeding and feeds--Case studies.
Capuchin monkeys--Behavior--Case studies.
Spatial behavior in animals--Case studies.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
MacKinnon, Katherine Claire.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Anthropology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 2853906
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:16:46-06:00
Original checksum: 05478cad865e882619a8fdd8790a55c7
Well formed: true
Page count: 106