Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3BR8MT18
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The nineteenth-century novel's divided personality: gothic worlds in Dickens, Hardy, and James Open Access
- Other title
Nineteenth century novel's divided personality
Gothic revival (Literature)
Hardy, Thomas, 1840-1928--Jude the obscure.
Stoker, Bram, 1847-1912--Dracula.
James, Henry, 1843-1916--Turn of the screw.
Hardy, Thomas, 1840-1928--Tess of D'Urbervilles.
Dickens, Charles, 1812-1870--David Copperfield.
Defoe, Daniel, 1661?-1731--Robinson Crusoe.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Dence, Alexandra Charlotte.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of English
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 12146252
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:14:50-06:00
Original checksum: 902ff4d2244ebf5477176a0d6a83e3a8
Well formed: true
Page count: 219