Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R32N4ZP22
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Genesis of the Deer Trail Zn-Pb-Ag vein deposit, Washington, U.S.A. Open Access
- Other title
Hydrothermal deposits--Washington (State)--Deer Trail Region.
Ore deposits--Washington (State)--Deer Trail Region.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Fluet, Darrell Wayne.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Geology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 5735636
Last modified: 2015:10:18 12:18:53-06:00
Original checksum: b3c3511c1c9ee079cbb7f5c9f281b23f
Well formed: true
Page count: 144