Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3XP6VC8J
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The influence of microclimate and grazing on the growth of Lathyrus ochroleucus (Hook.) in central Alberta Open Access
- Other title
Forage plants--Alberta--Cooking Lake Region.
Lathyrus--Effect of climate on.
Lathyrus--Effect of grazing on.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Beckingham, John D.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Geography
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
Study focuses on the autecology of Lathyrus ochroleucus Hook., an important forage species for ungulate species. Growth of 325 plants was monitored, temperature and soil moisture data were collected and the effect of grazing on growth and production was evaluated. Study plots were located within Cooking Lake Moraine, Alberta.
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 8138759
Last modified: 2015:10:22 04:39:03-06:00
Original checksum: e864d69c64e0f369f42cbb91f2a6e845
Well formed: true
Page count: 187