Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3WH2DR72
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Vladimir Propp and the structural analysis of folktales: an application of the Morphology of the folktale to fairy-tales from Perrault, the Brothers Grimm and French and German folklore Open Access
- Other title
Propp & the structural analysis of folktales
Fairy tales--Germany--History and criticism.
Grimm, Wilhelm, 1786-1859--Criticism and interpretation.
Propp, V. I͡A. (Vladimir I͡Akovlevich), 1895-1970--Morfologii͡a skazki.
Fairy tales--France--History and criticism.
Perrault, Charles, 1628-1703--Criticism and interpretation.
Grimm, Jacob, 1785-1863--Criticism and interpretation.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Comparative Literature
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 35580517
Last modified: 2015:10:22 07:12:27-06:00
Original checksum: 7ea1b32259acfea75dceb222a1d71bb2
Well formed: true
Page count: 614