Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3416T81Q
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The issue of municipal indebtedness: the struggle for monarchical centralization in Louis XIV's France Open Access
- Other title
France--Economic policy--History--17th century.
France--History--Louis XIV, 1643-1715.
Municipal finance--France--History--17th century.
Louis XIV, King of France, 1638-1715.
Municipal default--France--History--17th century.
France--Economic conditions--17th century.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Kasinec, Wendy F.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of History
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 4535305
Last modified: 2015:10:19 21:49:46-06:00
Original checksum: 79f6ea8a28437092aa9c35001ba7f68f
Well formed: true
Page count: 101