Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3KW57V3J
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
George Orwell on social class and education Open Access
- Other title
Educational sociology--Great Britain.
Students--Great Britain--Economic conditions.
Social classes--Great Britain.
Orwell, George, 1903-1950.
Students--Great Britain--Social conditions.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Panayi, Ingrid Johanna.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Foundations
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Education in History of Education
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 8178302
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:52:30-06:00
Original checksum: c56d1b0bd9092798f621645a792ab33b
Well formed: true
Page count: 174