Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R39C6S908
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Participatory action research: merging theory and practice in a community-based mental health project for immigrants and refugees Open Access
- Other title
Participatory action research, merging theory and practice.
Immigrants--Mental health services--Research.
Action research in public health--Citizen participation--Social aspects.
Community mental health services--Research.
Refugees--Mental health services--Research.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Velde, Jeannette Amanda Edith van der.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Centre for Health Promotion Studies
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 6628153
Last modified: 2015:10:22 05:35:16-06:00
Original checksum: dcd24945d35175fc33db0028d437b245
Well formed: true
Page count: 171