Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3930P13V
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Opening quest-ioning of personal/public meanings for instructional leadership incarnate Open Access
- Other title
Teaching--Effect of school administrators on.
Teacher participation in administration.
Leadership--Effect of teacher-principal relationships on.
School principals--Alberta--Rating of.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Hart, Loren Charles.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Secondary Education
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 10321136
Last modified: 2015:10:19 01:10:48-06:00
Original checksum: 588414d5772cd871fc46e6bbdc456e8a
Well formed: true
Page count: 237