Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3CF9JC6M
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The evolution of the role of the board of trustees in the governance of a Canadian Bible college Open Access
- Other title
Canadian Bible College (Regina, Sask.)--Administration.
Universities and colleges--Saskatchewan--Administration.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Rose, Robert A.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Administration
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy in Educational Administration
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 20190276
Last modified: 2015:10:19 01:06:51-06:00
Original checksum: 50e45d0b9f3a9559df31025e979e112c
Well formed: true
Page count: 419