Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R30Z7163Q
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Images of division: a retreat from self in Hb̈ert's Kamouraska and Atwood's Lady Oracle Open Access
- Other title
Images in Hebert and Atwood
Retreat from self in Hébert's Kamouraska and Atwood's Lady Oracle
Self in literature.
Atwood, Margaret, 1939---Lady Oracle.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Martin, Ruth V.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Comparative Literature
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 8880230
Last modified: 2015:10:21 01:43:31-06:00
Original checksum: f1991a97d390211751f3e593fdbfdacd
Well formed: true
Page count: 142