Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3PV6BH6Q
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The "equality of puppies": the disparate effects of IMF development application on developing country women Open Access
- Other title
Disparate effects of IMF development application on developing country women.
Equality of puppies, IMF effects on women.
Sex discrimination against women--Developing countries.
Women--Developing countries--Economic conditions.
International Monetary Fund--Developing countries.
Women--Developing countries--Social conditions.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Saber, Jane Lee.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Faculty of Law
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Laws
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 10961462
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:46:44-06:00
Original checksum: 0a0e9e8b8cab4196c3ea2e9a7e82fdfb
Well formed: true
Page count: 227