Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R33R0PZ1P
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Constraint-based assembly line sequencing Open Access
- Other title
Automobiles--Design and construction--Data processing.
Production management--Data processing.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Bergen, Michael E.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Computing Science
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 4193791
Last modified: 2015:10:17 04:25:29-06:00
Original checksum: 07ee6b9fe52a7763c27c70e14423750f
Well formed: true
Page count: 101